Up to £23000 DOE
27 days ago
20 May 2021
Do you have experience working within a varied, busy and close-knit finance team? Are you confident using Excel for reports and data input? Do you have strong Purchase Ledger experience? If so, this could be the perfect role for you so please get in touch for immediate consideration!
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within a small, close-knit, finance team working within a varied role of which will cover the following duties amongst others:
· Bank reconciliations
· Currency accounts
· Deal with the whole side of purchase, from taking purchase orders to paying suppliers
· Deal with company PayPal / eBay
· Look after accounts email inbox
· Departmental reports to produce via Excel
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous experience working within a busy and varied finance/ accounts team.
· Good Excel skills- a confident user
· Strong Purchase Ledger skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Up to £23,000 per annum DOE.
· Monday to Friday either 7.30am till 4.30pm or 8am till 5pm
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance specialist, in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.