20 days ago
27 May 2021
Do you have a background within an account’s role? Are you a confident Xero user? Are you looking for a part time role to start right away? If not, look no further, I have the perfect role for you….
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working within a close-knit team, and reporting directly into the MD. Your duties will include but will not be limited to:
· Bank Reconciliations
· Processing invoices
· Purchase ledger; liaise directly with suppliers.
· Checking suppliers
· Checking wages
· Planning books
· Understanding project costs and reporting them back into the wider business.
· Report writing on Excel
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Previous experience working within a varied finance team.
· Confident and experienced Xero user
· Excel- confident user
· Confident communicator
· Can start quickly and work 2-3 days a week!
There’s also some must haves
· Confident and experienced Xero user.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· £11-£14 per hour, depends on skills and experience
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance and Accounting specialist in branch today!
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.