Up to £14 per hour
18 days ago
18 October 2022
Accounts Payable Assistant - £14 per hour inside ir35 - 7 months (extension highly likely) - Hybrid (1 day in the office) Stockton-on-Tees - one stage virtual interview - ASAP start
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for account payable assistants to work with our global leading manufacturing client. An exciting opportunity to work with supportive team in a cutting-edge industry.
Responsible for accurate and timely processing of invoices and/or expense claims, identifying any issues when they occur, working with internal and external stakeholders to provide excellent service to our internal and external customers.
- Processing vendor invoices for various client businesses supported by the Shared Service Centre.
- Working closely with other departments such as Purchasing and Logistics as well as requisitioners and approvers to highlight issues such as price or quantity variations from Purchase Orders, ensuring the invoices in the workflow are assigned to the correct people and resolving issues where they are straightforward.
- Reconcile vendor statements to the companies records in the ERP system, highlighting any identified discrepancies and following up were straightforward.
- Perform reviews and audits on employee expense claims to ensure they comply with requirements including having appropriate approvals and that they follow the companies Travel Policy, entering the claims into the ERP system where required.
- Prepare Master Data vendor creation/change requests for approval and processing, ensuring that the appropriate controls are observed including validation of data such as VAT numbers, bank details, address changes etc.
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Accounts Payable, preferably in an MNC environment
- Experience working with Medium-Large ERP system; SAP (preferred)/Oracle/JDE etc