£19,000 pro rata
4 months ago
Accounts Payable Clerk - Part Time (25 Hours)
Are you looking to work within a prestigious organisation based in the heart of Bristol? Do you enjoy working within a fast paced environment?
This is what you'll be doing:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk you will be providing support to the department head to make sure all invoices are paid in a timely manner. This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Bristol employer who offer flexibility around hours and a supportive environment. This is a part time role for 25 hours spread over 5 working days (Monday - Friday). As an Accounts Payable Clerk your key responsibilities will be:
- Logging incoming invoices onto internal system
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries
- Daily preparation and processing of cheques
- Petty Cash
- Handling supplier queries
- Daily reconciliation of supplier payments
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Previous experience working within an Accounts Payable Clerk role is desirable
- Experience of high volume workloads
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- IT literate - Strong Excel skills desirable
And this is what you'll get in return:
- Salary £19,000 pro rata
- 25 hours a week - 5 days a week, flexible on core hours
- Excellent benefits package
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply for the role of Accounts Payable Clerk to Merle with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.