Up to £30,000 DOE
15 days ago
09 July 2021
Are you part qualified? Do you have strong experience with accounts receivable? Are you looking to join a dynamic, forward thinking business?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be supporting a busy, fast paced finance department with the following tasks:
· Accounts Receivable
· Credit Control
· Costing & Analysis (Standard Costs/BOMs/Routers/Gross Margin Analysis)
· Assisting in Month End Reporting
· Assisting in Budgeting & Forecasting processes
· Miscellaneous Ad-hoc Finance Tasks
· Help to cover AP & Banking during holidays
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Part Qualified (AAT/CIMA/ACCA)
· Cost Accounting Experience
· Microsoft Office – especially Excel
· Knowledge of KBM system ideal but not essential
· Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent exposure to a fast paced, close knit finance team
Plenty more perks!
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, a Finance Specialist in branch today
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.