£25,000 - £30,000
CW - Feb - 03
over 1 year ago
Applications Support Engineer
Our Client, an industry leader in customer experience software solutions is currently looking to add an Applications Support Engineer to their team to provide 1st and 2nd line application support to their wide range of technologies and software solutions.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Providing 1st and 2nd Line support internally and to customers.
- Perform checks on live customer systems
- Assist in solving customer issues across the platform, software and user interface.
- Log file analysis and fault investigations
- Assist on delivering projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience of at least 2nd level support
- Internal application support experience
- Exposure to SQL basics, Active Directory, Citrix XenApp 7.x, VMware
- Experience with Genesys software, Contact centre Solutions (Desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary of £25,000 - £30,000
- A fun and challenging working environment with state of the art working environment
- Fantastic career and skills development opportunity
- Experience working with an industry leader and innovative and bespoke products.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.