Starting salary of £18,000
over 1 year ago
1st July 2019
Become a Recruitment Consultant with a Market Leading Agency offering state of the art offices and in-depth training
This is what you’ll be doing
As an Associate Recruitment Consultant you’ll be inducted into an intensive 12 week training programme to kick start your career in recruitment. A Recruitment Consultant is a relationship builder and you’ll build lasting relationships with candidates and clients by applying your training.
- Identifying candidates via search methodologies and contacting them over the phone and via face to face meetings to assess suitability
- Researching your market to become an expert by identifying the businesses employing candidates in your specialism
- Using sales techniques to create opportunities with clients via phone calls and email communication and ultimately face to face meetings
- Working to stringent targets for both activity and revenue
- Finding great people for jobs, and great jobs for people
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A recent graduate with a degree in any discipline
- Experience in a target driven sales environment desirable
There’s also some must haves
- Bright, Bold and Better in everything that you put your mind to
- Common sense and oodles of intelligence
- A competitive edge, often from a sporting background
- Team spirit and culturally aware
- Individuality, it’s the ‘U’ in USP
- Coachable. After all, who knows it all?
And this is what you’ll get in return
A permanent position in an award winning business with a starting salary of £18,000.
- Career progression in your own hands
- Unbeatable earning potential with no limits
- Monday – Friday business hours
- State of the art working environment
- Award winning training
- Support, guidance, mentorship
- Excellent holidays, your birthday off and a pension
- Monthly, quarterly and annual incentives
- On-site parking
Are you up to the challenge?
To kick start your career in recruitment please apply with a CV and a covering letter outlining why you’re destined to be a recruiter. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role, please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.