Competitive salary + excellent benefits
8 months ago
Yolk Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Bids Manager to work closely with our Client Services Director and Business Development team. Responsible for the effective management of the bid process for the organisation, this role is crucial to Yolk’s ongoing success and ambitious growth. Your key driver will be to bring in some big ticket wins, to enable the business to hit stretching targets and to continue Yolk’s rise as a multi-million pound organisation.
This is what you’ll be doing
The Bids Manager will be responsible for:
- Identifying relevant tenders for both public and private sector organisations across Yolk’s specialist sectors
- Ensuring Yolk’s registration with relevant tender portals
- Project managing the bid process to ensure we maintain a high win rate of submitted bids
- Preparation and submittal of successful bids and proposals using
- Liaising with internal departments to create a suite of bid literature templates
- Complete winning mini-tenders within Crown Commercial Service Permanent Recruitment framework
- Editing and proofreading bids to ensure exceptional levels of quality and compliance
The Experience You’ll Bring to the Team
If you’re currently a successful Bids Manager for a recruitment business, great, we’d love to talk to you. Failing that – we’d also like to talk to anyone who has:
- A proven track record of winning bids in both the public and private sectors
- Experience project managing the full bid process including identification, preparation, proof reading, submittal and feedback
- Experience/knowledge of the recruitment industry advantageous
- Exceptional attention to detail and meticulous preparation of content
- High level of commercial acumen
This is What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Bids Manager will have full autonomy in a high impact role for Yolk and will receive in return:
- Competitive basic salary
- You’ll get your birthday off and paid for to really let your hair down
- Full paid Christmas shutdown to recharge your batteries
- Twenty one days standard holiday (plus bank holidays) which rises one day per full calendar year
- Quarterly staff party, annual summer party
- Onsite car parking to make that work commute a touch easier
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch with Nici Jones at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673716 to discuss this role in confidence. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristics. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.