£22000 - £25000 per annum
02921 673 731
6 days ago
22 July 2022
As a Business Development Executive, you will be building relationships with key contacts in businesses and overcoming any objections, using a consultative approach at all times. Your objective is to book appointments for the Business Development Manager’s to attend.
This role is perfect for someone who wants to progress into a field based BDM role quickly!
This company offer a hybrid working approach. We are looking for someone to travel into the office 2-3 days a week.
Your responsibilities as a Business Development Executive
- Exceeding monthly and quarterly targets for developing and creating F2F meetings and qualified leads for the Business Development Managers
- To proactively contact existing clients and new business leads to generate appointments - qualifying leads by ensuring key questions are answered and sourcing relevant information
- Following up on events & marketing campaigns to create opportunities or appointments for the sales teams
- Work with the internal stakeholders to ensure that leads are developed in line with business needs and geographical territories
- Developing a deep understanding of the company’s offering to articulate targeted unique selling points to key prospects
- Supporting divisional cross sell by acting as the main point of contact to target existing customer data sets with the aim of generating new F2F meetings and opportunities for respective sales teams within division
Your skills/ experience as a Business Development Executive
- Outbound telesales experience/ Recent graduate looking for role in sales
- Demonstrable performance against phone-based sales targets
- Experience of providing high levels of customer service
- Experience of seeking out larger commercial opportunities through a consultative approach
- Experience of using LinkedIn as a tool for new business and preparation
- Ability to develop strong working relationships and identify new business opportunities
- Ability to write proposals and quotations, quickly and effectively
Benefits to you
- Salary up to £25k
- Extremely realistic commission of over £32k
- Fast track progression opportunities
- Monday - Friday 9-5
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- An extra day off for personal use
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Life assurance
- Access to a rewards platform
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced family friendly leave
How to Apply
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.