£30,000 - £40,000 + commission + car
7 months ago
Business Development Manager
Are you an experienced B2B relationship builder? Do you have passion or experience working within the Advertising/Media industry? If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Our client is the largest B2B regional media company in the UK. In addition to market leading B2B events our client is also publisher of award winning magazines and also has the UK’s largest, regional news, email service.
The Wales office is increasing the size of its successful sales team. As a result there is a vacancy in Cardiff for a strong new Business Development Manager to help take the business forward to the next level, look to build new long lasting fruitful working relationships that benefit both parties! You will be reporting to the regional sales director, the role of the business development manager will be to:
- Develop a current sales territory, to increase revenues from existing clients and secure support from new clients.
- Secure advertising, sponsorship and leaflet revenues for the magazines, sponsorship for our range of events, and banner advertising and sponsorship of our range of online products.
- Take new products to the market when they are launched.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- A Strong track record of consistently achieving sales targets and increasing revenue.
- A CV that clearly demonstrates sales success within recent roles.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills to Board Director and Senior Management.
- The ability to demonstrate progression.
And this is what you'll get in return:
- An excellent basic salary £30,000 - £40,000
- Open ended bonus scheme.
- Company car / car allowance.
- Contributory pension scheme and other benefits associated with a progressive company.
- We also offer a personal development plan to each employee. We offer careers and not just jobs. We offer ongoing training and development in order to ensure that individuals achieve their personal goals.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities