29 days ago
04 December 2020
Client Support Coordinator
Do you have a background within procurement? Knowledge of the contract lifecycle? Or a wiz when it comes to data and Excel? Then apply today to find out more
This is what you’ll be doing
The client-facing support role they are seeking, will appeal to those who are highly ambitious, seeking a wide range of challenges in their employment and looking to progress rapidly within their
career. Ideally suited to candidates with either experience in software implementation projects and/or working knowledge of procurement and the contract lifecycle.
· Taking a key role in new client implementations and other projects; developing business analysis skills to transform client requirements into successfully configured solutions.
· Taking responsibility for managing relationships with key client stakeholders.
· Proactively engaging with clients in order to encourage and support continued use of the system.
· Providing consultation services and analytical support to clients via email, phone, webinar, and during face-to-face meetings.
· Preparing and delivering system training courses to client end-users.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· High level of accuracy
· Experience within procurement and or Salesforce
· Ability to understand data and transfer it into reportable formats
· An excellent understanding of MS Windows including Excel
· Experience in a technical support, client relationship management, or customer service role.
· Experience with the Salesforce platform.
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent salary+ bonus
Excellent career progression opportunity available
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734