£28,000 - £35,000 + OT
about 2 months ago
07 April 2020
£28000 - £35000 + OT
Yolk Engineering are proud to be the recruitment partner of choice for this award winning high precision manufacturing business as they continue to grow, exclusively managing the recruitment of an experienced CNC Miller as part of their ongoing growth plans.
The business has a record of exceptional success and benefits from a broad customer base across a number of strong sectors, resulting in a business with stability and varied role for a skilled CNC Miller.You’ll work with colleagues in a supportive environment where management and leadership has been described as best in class.
The successful CNC Miller will enjoy a days only role with a generous salary in line with experience, and an inclusive culture with plenty of opportunity to socialise with your team.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Your role will be to:
- Set and run CNC Machines, Milling.
- Work with a broad range of materials
- Carry out a variety of work, one offs and small batch work.
- Experience programming at the machine and offline would be advantageous
- Inspect components with the equipment provided to ensure that they meet the drawing tolerances stated, to the quality required
- Meet quality requirements
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Essential: previous experience Setting/Operating and/or Programming CNC Mills.
- An apprenticeship is advantageous
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A pay rate from £12 - £15 per hour, working a 45 hour week, 7am – 4.30pm.
- 20 days + bank holidays
- OT available, or bankable as flexitime
- Company pension
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful as a CNC Miller in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.