up to £30,000 dependent on experience
10 months ago
Commercial Property Paralegal Cardiff
Are you an experienced Commercial Property paralegal, looking for a new opportunity in a fast growing Real Estate team? Are you looking for an opportunity to work with both national and international clients? If so this is the perfect opportunity for you to progress your career.
This is what you’ll be doing
Whilst further progressing your career in commercial property you will also:
- Assisting the partner and associates with complex matters.
- Managing own case load
- Complying fully with the Firm’s core values.
- Drafting and negotiating legal documentation including contracts, appointments, warranties, performance bonds and parent company guarantees, letters of intent
- Analysing and interpreting legal documentation in order to provide advice to clients
- managing the day to day running of a number of matters including coordinating documentation, liaising with external companies and clients, updating the internal cross-department lawyers
- Attending meetings and telephone conferences and preparing follow-up action points and attendance notes
- Performing legal research
- Drafting correspondence and liaising with clients and third parties by telephone
- Assisting with preparing precedent documents
- Researching and writing topical articles and blogs for marketing purposes
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- 6 month previous experience within Commercial Property is required
- Possess good Microsoft office, word and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and client care
- research skills
- strong drafting skills
- planning and organizing
- attention to detail and accuracy
- good initiative and problem-solving skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary up to £30k dependent on experience
- Support with career progression
- The firm offer training contracts to internal employees
- Pension scheme
- Option to buy and sell annual leave
- Vibrant and friendly work environment
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment on 029220671374.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Amelia Gulliford at Yolk Recruitment.