Up to £35,000 DOE
6 months ago
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Do you have experience working within either the FMCG or manufacturing marketplace? Have you graduated from within the food industry and looking for a great opportunity to develop your skills within? Do you have strong analytical, project and product management skills?
This is what you’ll be doing
I am working with a market leader with products within the food industry who are now looking for a Continuous Improvement Engineer to join their team on a full-time basis (40 hours a week).
The tasks you will be involved with are:
- Investigating and analysing factory gaps consumption in terms of raw materials and packaging.
- Drive the improvement and training to reduce the product waste.
- Be responsible for the new product changeover implementation in process and on the production
- Be responsible for the process and production recovery by making sure everybody is aware and trained properly
- Co-ordinate the execution of all medium-term action plans & ensure resolution in a timely, sustainable & cost-effective manner
- Create a standard of good practices et record the data for the development of operators' skills
- Cover the cost controller during his holidays
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Graduate in food industry, Junior accepted
- Knowledge of Continuous improvement activities in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a food factory
- Problem-solving skills and driven and determined to achieve results
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate into operational requirements and potentials
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £32,000-£35,000 depending on profile and experience
- Company pension 6% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company sick pay
- 4 x Death in Service
- Wellbeing initiatives – Free flu jabs, free eye tests, £90 contribution to prescription lenses
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.