Up to £45,000
22 days ago
11 July 2020
Conveyancer – Homeworking- Gloucester
Want to work from home?
A highly-regarded and Modern law firm is currently looking to hire an experienced Residential Conveyancer to join the practice. This will see you carry your own caseload of sale and purchase files whilst offering the opportunity of flexibility and working from home.
This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling a wide range of conveyancing matters, from inception to completion
- Manage caseload through effective use of case management system
- Ensuring client service levels agreements are met
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- All levels of PQE considered but you must be a solicitor or Legal Executive
- Previous residential conveyancing experience is essential
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with clients and agents in a friendly and approachable manner
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Competitive Bonus Scheme
- Generous Holiday Entitlement,
- Homeworking and flexible hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please contact Daniel Mason at our offices or email email@example.com