4 months ago
Conveyancing Legal Assistant
A modern and progressive Law firm are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Assistant to join their Award Winning Property team, in their Chippenham office. This a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised team player with a positive attitude to become part of a business that is committed to personal growth and progression.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide conveyancing support to fee earners, in all aspects of the conveyancing process
- Manage your own caseload under supervision
- Perform land registry checks, open and close files
- Provide excellent client service
- Actively contribute to the teams strategy and build strong relationships
- Help the team achieve billing targets
- Accurately utilise the company’s Case Management, filing and IT systems
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous residential property experience is essential (minimum of 6 months)
- The ability to use your initiative with a can do attitude
- Excellent time management, organisation and accuracy skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Competent IT skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- An extra day off on your birthday!
- A bonus scheme for all fee earners
- A stakeholder pension scheme
- Annual team building events
- Organised sports and social activities
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Lewis Wells at Yolk Recruitment.