9 days ago
15 August 2021
A highly regarded Bristol Law firm, are looking for a driven Corporate Commercial Solicitor, to join their thriving Company Commercial team in their Clifton office. This opportunity is suited to an ambitious Solicitor (NQs considered!), with a passion for Commercial/Corporate work, who is looking to gain exceptional client exposure and have the opportunity to truly carve their own career path.
This is a full-time permanent role, which will be office based, with the scope to explore remote working.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Play an integral part in the Company Commercial team
· Work closer with a Director, and manage a busy caseload of Corporate and Commercial matter (approx. 70/30 split)
· Be given a steady stream of work, however an appetite for business development is welcomed
· Supervise and support a trainee when required
· Provide excellent client care to build lasting relationships with clients “face to face”
· Be motivated to develop your career and to become an integral part of the team
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Qualified Solicitor with Corporate/Commercial experience
· Ideally 2 years PQE +, however newly qualified Solicitors are encouraged to apply!
· A passion for corporate/commercial work
· Drive to progress
· Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
· Excellent communication skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
· A competitive salary
· Excellent career progression
· 23 days holiday + bank holidays
· Pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Rebecca Bond at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 719.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.