15 days ago
09 March 2021
You will work for one of the country’s most reputable high street law firms, within their highly regarded crime team. This is an amazing opportunity to become an Accredited Police Station Representative within 12 months (there would be overtime for out of hours police station attendances whilst completing the training). This is a 3 year commitment so you will need to show a real interest in crime.
The experience you will bring to the team
• A LPC graduate
• Crime as a module on the LLB and/or LPC is advantageous
• Experience is criminal law in highly desirable
• Excellent academics
• Able to do police station attendance once fully trained
• A team player
What you will get in return
• A salary of around £16,000 per year
• Training to become an Accredited Police Station Representative
• Home working during covid19.
• The highest quality of work / experience working under some of the best crime lawyers in Wales
• Personal career progression and development
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921673737.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *