11 months ago
Are you wanting to work for a dynamic and supportive business? Have you got excellent customer service and problem-solving skills? Are you seeking a role with progression opportunities? Then please apply today.
This is what you’ll be doing
What you’ll be doing?
My client are a creative company who are looking for an enthusiastic individual to be:
- First point of contact for new clients
- To manage the onboarding/ introduction process
- Assisting with screen sharing sessions with new customers showing them how to use the software
- Creating personalised systems for each new client
- Providing solutions to customer queries via email and phone
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Proven customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Great problem solver
- Highly organised
- Excellent Microsoft office skills include Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £18,000 starting salary
- Full training provided
- Free on-site parking
- Free Gym membership
- 30 days holiday – with the option to buy additional
- Huge progression opportunities
- Casual dress with relaxed office environment
- Free breakfast club
- Perk box – offers & discounts
- Free shuttle bus to the train station
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673743.