11 months ago
Are you great at planning and prioritising your work? Do you always put the customer first? Are you able to remain calm under pressure? Then please apply below.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working for a manufacturing company as a Customer Service Administrator being the first point of contract for a global customer base.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with customers worldwide via email and telephone
- Dealing with customer enquires in a fast and polite manner
- Coordinate shipping and logistics of UK and international shipments
- Liaise with internal department such as purchasing, production or accounts to check for product availability, ordering or payment information
- Updating databases and spreadsheets
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous customer service experience
- IT literature
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- High attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans 02921 673 743.