up to £23,000
about 1 year ago
Customer Service Advisor FTC
Do you have a background within Customer Service? Experienced within the financial industry? Available immediately for 4-6 months? Then please apply today
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing customers via telephone, email and third party correspondence
- Support the Team leader in all elements
- Be point of contact for all complaint handling
- Accurately identify customer expressions of dissatisfaction, complete through complaint investigations and agree a resolution
- Sort out customers mortgage redemptions
- Change direct debit dates and other information on customer accounts.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Previous experience within customer service within financial services is essential
- A minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Starting salary up to £23,000 depending on experience
- 4-6 months position
- 25 Days holiday + bank holidays plus many benefits including free private healthcare, free life assurance, annual bonus and many more.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries on 02921 673734