18 days ago
07 August 2021
Customer Service Advisor – Welsh Speaking
Are you looking for your start in the Banking and Financial Services World? Are you wanting to join a team who are supportive and passionate about their customers and staff? Can you speak Welsh? Then please apply below.
What you’ll be doing?
This is an excellent opportunity for a keen and dynamic Customer Service Advisor to join a personable and supportive financial services company based in Newport. You will work within a team of Customer Service Advisors and be the first point of contact for any Welsh speaking customers. You will also:
· Communicate with customers via telephone, webchat and email to assist them with their questions, queries and issues with their accounts in a timely manner.
· Form and build excellent relationships with customers by providing a friendly service to all.
· Keep an eye out for potential vulnerable customers, fraudulent customers or those who are having a bad experience and help in any way you can.
What you’ll bring to the team?
As a fantastic and determined customer service advisor, you will be:
· Able to communicate fluently in Welsh
· Passionate about providing excellent customer service to all customers.
· Empathetic and understanding about emotions and situations.
· Excellent communication and IT skills
· Driven and motivated to achieve and beat targets and objectives.
· Friendly and supportive to both other team members and customers.
And this is what you’ll get in return?
By being a customer service advisor, you will receive:
· A salary of £18,385 and fantastic incentives and rewards
· A 4-day working week
· Amazing training and development opportunities
· A fantastic, dynamic and supportive team and environment to work in every day.
· The opportunity to Work from Home
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for a Customer Service Advisor - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Chelsea Campbell 02921 673 727.