7 months ago
Cyber Security Lead
This leading organisation is currently seeking an individual to be responsible for cyber security within the organisaiton.
You will be working for a high profile organisation with a global reach and will perform a key role as they continue to develop their internal systems and infrastructure.
You will be a key influencer in the ongoing development of the cyber security strategy as well as related policies and procedures. You will help identify areas of risk and design and implement solutions as required.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Identify security risks, providing remedial action as required
- Manage the escalation of security incidents from investigation through to resolution
- Continue to develop systems and policies to ensure the effectiveness of security within the organisation.
- Monitor emerging threats and trends within the industry
- Perform security assessments
- Monitor security compliance against industry best practice
- Manage penetration testing requirements
You will have previous experience working in an IT Security role and will ideally have worked across a broad range of infrastructure and applications. You will have experience of working as part of a wider team to deliver a secure IT environment and will be able to work within a collaborative working environment.
Apply now for more details.