2 months ago
This is an opportunity to join a global giant in manufacturing who has manufacturing facilities throughout the world. Following significant investment worth over £20 million in the site they are now looking for a number of Electrical Techniciancs to join the team.
This is what you’ll be doing.
You will be working a 4On 4Off shift pattern taking control of a busy manufacturing area covering of all aspects of machinery breakdown and upgrades.
Tasks will include:
- Providing mechanical support and knowledge on all machinery and equipment
- Equipment testing, fault finding and repair
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implementing corrective procedures.
- Setting and calibrating machinery for production
- Maintaining tools and repair equipment to ensure they are fit for purpose
- Supporting and promoting all continuous improvement activities on site
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- Apprentice trained or HNC/ONC
- Diagnostic skills in hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- 2 years manufacturing experience
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of upto £32000, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete training and become more experienced. You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones on either email@example.com or 02921 673741.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*