£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
22 days ago
04 December 2022
£30,000 - £35,000
Yolk Recruitment is working exclusively with a niche food manufacturer who are looking for a development technologist to join their team.
This is a perfect role for an up and coming technologist who would like to gain further experience in the food manufacturing sector, or an experienced technologist who would like to being their skills and experience to the table!
You will be part of a small NPD team who work together closely and offer each other mentorship and support.
What you will be doing as Development Technologist:
- Advising customers on recipe development and re development.
- Managing allocated projects
- Filling in documentation related to projects
- New development and existing development
- Taking specifications from customers
The skills you will bring as Development Technologist:
- You must have a Food Science or Technology degree and/or relevant experience in development or technical skills
- Previous experience in food manufacturing environment
- Good excel skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines.
- Good attention to detail
- HACCP and Legal Labelling qualification /knowledge would be an advantage
- Self - motivated with an ability to work on own and as part of a team, be commercially aware
- A logical, proactive and methodical approach.
- Good communication skills - able to communicate appropriately at all levels of the company and with customers and suppliers
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this Development Technologist role apply now
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.