29500 - 32500
3 months ago
SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
Working closely with the Head of Marketing this a rare opportunity that will allow you to have a great deal of autonomy as well as a big input into the ongoing digital marketing strategy. This opportunity will allow you to work across multichannel digital campaigns for a company that trades on a European scale.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be assisting the Head of Marketing in the development and implementation of all things digital;
- Managing digital activities including multiple websites, SEO, PPC, re-marketing, email, social media and display advertising
- Supporting the development of new geographical/product/service websites within various divisions
- Reporting on performance of all digital marketing activities using relevant analytics tools making improvement recommendations
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and digital trends to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Evaluating the online customer journey to improve the customers’ online experience and improve conversion rates
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A proven track record of implementing and executing digital activities – specifically across multiple websites, SEO, PPC and social media
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for data, with solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave, a very generous pension scheme, a salary of between £29,000 - £32,000, share scheme, free parking.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.