£17,000 - £20,000
11 months ago
A well-established and highly reputable law firm based in Newport are looking for an experienced Paralegal to join their Dispute Resolution department. You will be joining a top 10 ranked welsh law firm, working alongside experts in this field. Notably, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for progression in their career as this firm is dedicated to supporting all their staff.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Handling your own caseload of dispute resolution files
- Assisting senior fee earners on more complex matters
- Conducting legal research
- Work using a case management system
- Handle confidential information
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Paralegal experience within dispute resolution highly desirable
- LLB / LPC highly desirable
- Experience in a Litigation team
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills
- Good communication is essential
- IT literate (Microsoft Office packages)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A competitive salary depending on experience
- £17,000 - £20,000
- The client is proactive in supporting all their staff’s career aspirations
- Regular team and firm wide social events.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you think you would fit in well with this firm or have any further questions, please contact Isaac Ridgley at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673713 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme, so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.