29 days ago
01 March 2019
Have you ever considered a career as an education lawyer? Interested at the prospect of learning a new area of law that involves dealing with special education needs and university cases?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will be working under one of the UK’s top Education Solicitors. It’s a permanent role that can offer great quality work and a great work/ life balance in addition to learning this area from a highly experienced Director.
You will assist the Director in a busy case load of educational matters (predominately working on behalf of families with special needs) and therefore you should:
- Have a genuine interest in this area of law
- Be empathetic
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be commercially astute
- Be hardworking and willing to learn.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A qualified Lawyer
- Education experience is desirable but not essential (experience in employment and/or family is desirable)
- Experience at Tribunals is highly desirable
- Experience drafting witness statements
What you’ll get in return:
- A real work life balance
- A highly competitive salary
- Modern offices with onsite parking
- Excellent annual leave and holiday incentives
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for this role please get in touch at your earliest convenience on 02921 673737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
If this role is not suitable for you at this time, but you know of a friend/colleague who would be interested, please put them in touch as we offer referral vouchers for all candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Sarah Castle at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673737.