£34,000 per annum
3 months ago
Have you gained experience working within the automotive industry? Are you qualified to HNC level or equivalent as a minimum e.g. Electrical/ Electronic engineering? Do you have comprehensive working experience of PLC, HMI and SPC equipment and tooling, metal cutting and finishing procedures? If so, please do read on as this could be the perfect next venture for you….
This is what you’ll be doing
- To identify, prioritise and coordinate engineering activities, providing mechanical and electrical technical support and assistance.
- Using problem solving techniques to identify remedial actions and improvements, planning and implementing appropriate countermeasures.
- Managing machine and equipment installations.
- Implementing and monitoring maintenance programs.
- Monitor and identify plant operating performance, implementing improvements, reducing waste and delays in the manufacturing process.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Comprehensive working knowledge of PLC, HMI, SPC, equipment an tooling, metal cutting and finishing procedures, stamping, plating, heat-treating and the characteristics of metal, plastics and electronic components plus experience using CAD.
- Knowledge and experience of problem solving and improvement techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of the automotive APQP process would be beneficial.
- Experience of working with ISO9001, IATF16949 would also be useful.
And this is what you’ll get in return
£34,000 per annum, dependant on skills and experience. The opportunity to work with a highly dynamic and forward thinking organisation.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, and Engineering Specialist in branch today on firstname.lastname@example.org / 02921673753.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.