23 days ago
07 November 2020
A new requirement for an Embedded Product Development Engineer within an Engineering and Manufacturing business undergoing rapid growth and investing in all parts of the business to push forward their competitive edge. With market conditions being uncertain elsewhere this business has continued to thrive including the expansion of their facilities. You will have the opportunity to join an established team including product, software and cross functional Engineers and a role that provides the security of a long standing market leader.
As Product Engineer you will be living and breathing the delivery of new products from inception and will have extensive input into design features, production and the manufacturing of the products you are working on. You will need to be a self-motivated individual who is comfortable working within a non-hierarchical structure where creativity, logical thinking and sharing of ideas are essential qualities.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience as an Embedded Engineer in C & C++ within MISRA guidelines.
- Commercial product development and design within a regulated environment.
- Object orientated programming experience.
- Test harness and simulator development experience.
- Exposure to developing applications with C# Visual Studio.
- Some SQL Database and Cloud interfacing experience.
- Development of code for Automated Test equipment.
- Experience working within a cross functional team within a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Strong communicator with an ability give input and share ideas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company with huge scope for career progression. My client is fully committed to providing a COVID safe working environment and provides flexibility for those choosing to work from home during these worrying times.
If you have the experience required and would like to hear more about the role please apply with your CV.