£45000 - £50000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with an exciting, national property software company who are looking to hire an Enterprise Cloud Engineer who can operate and support all cloud based communication related infrastructure, the role would see you working as part of a team within the Microsoft Office 365 and Azure spaces to improve automation, configuration and security.
What you'll be doing:
- Managing and improving the ongoing configuration, support and maintenance of cloud based enterprise communications.
- Ensuring internal and external applications and associated infrastructure are functioning correctly
- Working with other Analysts in maintaining Information Systems in accordance with agreed priorities and standards
- Supporting development processes in the provision of new improved products and services
- Liaising with 1st and 2nd line teams, application support, developer, product manager, suppliers and other analyst
What you will bring to the role:
- Demonstrable experience working with Microsoft Teams, Azure AD and Office 365
- Good experience working within an IT Support or help-desk based environment
- Good experience of Networking with LAN and WAN as well as TCP/IP skills
- Experience with Cloud provisioning and configuration management using Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, ARM and Bicep
- Flexibility in availability, there would be the occasional requirement to work some weekends or evenings (dependant on workload)
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Free on-site parking
- Cycle to Work scheme and Gym Flex scheme
- Focus on training and career progression with an internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time in the role
- Happy to talk about flexible working
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jack Brewster at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.