£35,000 - £40,000
24 days ago
28 August 2019
Looking to take the next step in your fire alarm career? My client a successful fire solutions provider based in London are currently recruiting for an experienced fire alarm engineer to take up a static role with a prestigious client based in Central London. The company have been established for over 20 years and are at the forefront of fire alarm technology. Their specialism is large integrated networked fire projects across the UK.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for managing a static site in central London.
- Attended reactive maintenance call out.
- Carry out installation duties.
- Fault finding and repairs.
- Technical support.
- 4 days on 4 days off (Day shifts)
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong fire alarm experience.
- Must have fire networking experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Ideally completed FIA training.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Attractive salary package.
- Company vehicle.
- Company fuel card and expenses.
- Plenty of overtime.
- Career progression.
- Training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our engineering specialist recruiter, Christian Hartland on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 714.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.