£8.50 - £10
about 1 month ago
Welsh Speaking Administrator.
This is what you will be doing
- Basic Administration and office duties.
- Take messages and be ensure all are passed on to the relevant person.
- Take and deal with incoming calls in Welsh ideally.
- Manage incoming emails.
- Appointment booking if necessary.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Professional manner and approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Effective Oral and Written communication skills in both Welsh and English
- Previous office administration experience is required
- Immediate start required
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Great team environment
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing temporary role.
Are you up to the challenge?
For more information, please get in touch with Ellie Harris. Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities