£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you looking to progress your career within the FP&A realm? Are you looking for a hybrid working model? Are you looking for an accountant role? Are you fully qualified or even qualified by experience?
This is what you'll be doing as a FP&A Accountant
You shall be working closely with the FP&A and Financial Accounting team to ensure systems and reports are consistent across the Group.
- Manage the ongoing rollout of the ERP, Sales and Operations Planning and FP&A systems and the Group chart of accounts which would include new entities and understanding data flow between accounting systems.
- Ensure the integrity of the financial systems, including chart of accounts and account structure
- Provide support of the testing phases of new releases and new functionality which are introduced
- Act as a business partner to evaluate and develop business processes and purpose and implement solutions to business system problems
The experience you will bring to the team
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW) or part qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience in cloud-based planning software
- Advanced excel skills (V-lookups,Macros, Power Query)
- Experience of large ERP systems
What you will receive in return
Up to £50,000 and a great benefits package which includes a bonus scheme. As a FP&A Accountant, you shall be working 2 days at home and 3 in the office.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Ryan Williams, a Finance Specialist, in branch today!
Telephone - 07488885438
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you're perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities