6 months ago
Are you a graduate with relevant customer service experience? Are you looking to work with some of the best entrepreneurs in the UK? Have a knowledge of a European language? Then apply today for a role that will push start your career?
This is what you’ll be doing
You will work as part of the customer contact team reporting directly into the logistics manager helping all customers with queries about products.
- Answer all incoming telephone queries in relation to products
- Respond to customer emails in a clear, concise and well formatted manner
- Ability to upsell products and deliver precise product knowledge when convenient
- Liaising with internal departments
- Provide the customers with the full customer journey
- Handle, investigate and respond to all incoming complaints
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Recent graduate with a degree in Business, Marketing or similar
- Ability to speak another language - ideally German, Italian or French
- Passionate about customers service
- Proactive attitude
- Great telephone manner
- Flexible to work shift patterns including occasional Saturdays
And this is what you’ll get in return
Excellent starting salary for the right candidate
Definite progression opportunities
Free onsite high-tech gym
Working alongside entrepreneurs
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Bethan Evans on 02921 673 743