over 1 year ago
Graduate Design Engineer
A well-established design and manufacturing business has delivered record breaking growth, creating new opportunities to join their team, designing products that range in application and industry but are all high quality and considered best in class in their field.
This is what you’ll be doing
Working in a small team of Design Engineers, you’ll receive training and development to help you reach your full potential, gaining exposure to the full life cycle of design to manufacture. You’ll be working to develop existing and new products, receiving training in industry standards, systems and existing products, with a view to develop yourself and take on NPI projects in the future.
- Produce technical drawings
- New and existing product development
- Find solutions to design challenges
- Contribute to improvement activities
- Apply and model using FEA
- Ensure drawings comply with legislative and technical industry standards
- Work closely with colleagues in sales, production, technical and external support
The experience you’ll bring to your team
- Degree qualification – mechanical, product or structural discipline
- Experience using Solidworks
- Experience of 2D and 3D design
- Knowledge of FEA
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A fantastic starting salary, reviewed annually
- Significant training and development
- Free parking
- 23 days + bank holidays
- Company pension
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.