£35000 - £55000
5 months ago
A rapidly expanding new technology company entering an exciting phase of commercial growth has a new opportunity for a Hardware Engineer to join their team.
This is what you’ll be doing
You’ll be working with a small and growing Engineering team, exposed to virtually all aspects of the Engineering function; working towards the ongoing development of exciting new technology products in a market with ever increasing global importance.
Core responsibilities include:
- Supporting the ongoing development of IoT products
- Developing system and product test capabilities for lab, production and field use
- Providing support for CEM production
- Providing support for the introduction of new products to lead customers
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Analogue hardware design
- PCB design and layout (preferably ORCAD)
- Product design verification and testing
- Digital design
- Product design for manufacture
- Production test
- Test and control scripting (Python, LabVIEW)
- Regulatory compliance testing
- Power Supply design
- Industrial product design
- Circuit simulation (LTspice)
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A generous salary depending on experience, £35,000 - £55,000
- Quarterly stock options
- Flexible working around core 10am – 4pm hours.
- Home working options
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. You can apply here or contact our Head of Engineering Phil Pitman directly at email@example.com, or 02921 673717.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.