4 months ago
- To support the Executive Director in management and delivery in all areas of the Wales directorate. Ensure that the company remains well-placed and seen as a primary source of information on issues faced by deaf and hard of hearing people in Wales.
- Manage the agreed fundraising income plan to meet the needs of service delivery as agreed within annual plans in line with the new organisational strategy.
- Perform risk management to minimise service and project risks, escalating where appropriate
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget, verifying that quality assurance frameworks are in place for all activity. To monitor and evaluate all services and activity with evidence of agreed impact and outcome measures.
- Experience of managing projects, including service delivery, managing and controlling complex budgets, forecasting and variance analysis, operational planning to meet budget/contractual targets and producing associated management information including financial reports.
- Experience of service development and delivery in a health and social care focused
- Experience of cross-departmental working to introduce complementary activities that are designed to support the needs of clients
- Starting Salary of £38,000
- 25 Days annual leave
- Flexi working
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience to be Head of Operations - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*