up to £60,000 DOE
9 months ago
Head of Quality
Do you have experience enforcing health, safety, legal and regulatory requirements? Have you developed and deployed corporate processes and policies? Do you have the experience to implement overall corporate strategy? Do you have experience with ISO9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001?
This is what you’ll be doing
- Promote safety and product safety across the business and develop systems.
- Develop the quality and safety culture across the business.
- Maintain and review the company’s Business Management System.
- To ensure that targets and KPI’s are set, reviewed and implemented.
- Ensure that new legislation and guidance is studied and implemented
- Promote and drive continuous improvement across the business.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and managed effectively.
- Oversee investigations and incidents.
- To work alongside the engineering and projects teams to review risks.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience with ISO9001, OHSAS18001 and ISO14001
- Experience in developing and deploying corporate processes and policies
- Experience enforcing health, safety, legal and regulatory requirements
And this is what you’ll get in return
A competitive salary working within a highly dynamic, progressive and forward thinking organisation.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering specialist in branch today on 02921673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.