32,000- 40,000 Depending on experience
about 1 year ago
Human Resources and Learning and Development Manager
This essential role will provide the full range of HR management, advice, process, recruitment, training, development and administration for the business.
A Central Cardiff location in a business that changes lives and is on the verge of exploding – a very exciting time to join!
This is what you’ll be doing
- Provide HR assistance to the business as a whole, being a proactive part of the management team and providing guidance on best practice in line with company policies and culture and ensuring HR best practice and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Formulate a strategic HR plan for the business, which is also practical and meets the needs of the business.
- Coordinate and communicate company benefits to all staff including new starters, and liaise with external benefit providers/bodies as required.
- Support Managers within the business to resource new vacancies, including collating and creating job descriptions, sourcing, interviewing candidates and ensuring the administration and delivery of probations, appraisals, mid and end of year reviews are actioned in line with employee company start dates and policies.
- Create an employee learning and development programme to support employee development, including identifying training needs, organising training, delivering internal workshops, collating appraisal review feedback and evaluating the effectiveness of training and development in the business
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- CIPD level 5 is desirable
- Experience in a large company is desirable
- Ability to work autonomously and the opportunity to put your own stamp on the business!
- Remain calm under pressure
And this is what you’ll get in return
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Join a business that literally changes lives!
- You will be involved in putting together the benefit package (Health/Dental insurance etc)
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with Becca on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921673748
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.