11 months ago
A fantastic opportunity is available for a motivated IFA Administrator to join a Cardiff based, fast growing financial services company. Do you have experience working for an IFA/accountancy practice? Do you want to be part of an expanding, dynamic team with the opportunity to progress? If so then apply today.
What you’ll be doing
The IFA Administrator will be responsible for managing client records, corresponding with clients and providers and assisting a team of advisors.
- Managing the database systems.
- Speaking with providers to chase client financial information
- Preparation of documentation for meetings
- Completing client records
- Preparing illustrations
- Creating reports
- Downloading Financial Services Wealth Accounts and client valuations
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience as an IFA administrator, pensions administrator or as an administrator working in a financial services or accountancy firm.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT literacy
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Grace Mathias