£25,-£35,000 + commission
about 1 year ago
Inside Sales Executive
Do you have experience working within Logistics, Shipment or Transport? Do you also have a strong sales background? If so then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Our client who are a large family run logistics business with an exstensive portfolio are looking for a new member to join their team working for a company that is experiencing fantastic growth across multiple areas.They need an additional Salesperson who can truly help existing customers, and those who they refer to them as well as bring back on board ceased/inactive clients. Thery need someone bright and enthusiastic who can find out what customers need and then present them with fantastic options! They are willing to develop and reward successful candidates and support them in their pursuit of a great career!
Main duties of the role:
- Speaking with our existing customers, getting more work from them and assisting them with any queries
- Updating customers on our new business ventures
- Marketing promotional offers to our customers members
- Visiting our customers sites
- Assisting the MD and Commercial Manager with new business customers and leads
The experience you'll bring to the team
- Enthusiastic outgoing personality
- A great work ethic and a drive to succeed
- Previous sales experience
- Experience within the logistics industry
- Pride in your appearance
- Strong and unwavering integrity
And this is what you'll get in return
- £25 - £35,000 basic salary
- competitve commission structure which you can help implement when you start the role
- working 8 hour shift between core hours of 7am - 7pm
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities