up to £21,000
23 days ago
26 October 2019
Internal Sales administrator
An exciting opportunity for an experienced internal sales coordinator to join an established company based in Chepstow. They are looking for someone to process applications, answer all customer enquiries and support the external sales agents.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will report directly to the sales director to develop the existing office team.
- Answer incoming sales enquiries, process them, provide solutions for the customer and effectively communicate a solution and quotation
- You will follow up quotes with a view to securing new sales orders
- Working with external sales you will create new opportunities by seeking out new customers in a given territory and generate an interest in the products
- provide frontline technical support for new and existing customers
- You will provide demonstrations of product for visiting customers
- You will use all the resources available to demonstrate the superior features and benefits of the products
- You will utilise the companies CRM system
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within a similar position is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT skills including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
And this is what you’ll get in return
Salary offered up to £21,000
25 days holiday
Company Pension Scheme,
Free on-site parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries.