City of London
£70000 - £120000 per annum
21 days ago
15 October 2022
As an IOS Engineer working with this disruptor bank which their app is in the top charts of finance apps you will be using;
- RxSwift - as our reactive programming framework;
- SnapKit - as our auto layout DSL, though we have an in-house framework built on top of SnapKit which allows us to write declarative, SwiftUI like layout code for UIKit.
- Realm - as the application main persistence layer;
- Sourcery and SwiftGen - for various code generation tasks.
- SwiftFormat, SwiftLint and Danger - to enforce high code quality standards.
We also built in-house tools and frameworks as developer productivity and automation is paramount to us.
Their IOS application is entirely written in Swift. It is highly modular and they use MVVM-C architecture to maximise code reusability and testing. They also value simplicity over complexity, fewer moving parts means fewer faults and easier comprehension.
- Want to work on a feature rich mobile app with millions of customers;
- Can produce robust, well tested code that will give our customers the reliability that they need;
- Care about the product, the user experience and the design;
- Think (like them) that a small number of empowered developers is the right way to deliver software;
- Their application is built with UIKit, knowing its concepts and components is a must.
- They use RxSwift in our project, experience with reactive programming will be a plus but is not required.
Happy to send you a full job description if you wanted more information!