To £52,000 + Car Allowance
11 months ago
An IT and Development Manager is required to join this growing organisation to focus on the continued development of their IT systems.
The team has grown significantly over the last 12 months as part of a major transformation of their IT capability and this is set to continue with a number of key project in the pipeline.
The role will offer the opportunity to be responsible for their internal IT team, with a focus on the continued development of new systems and applications within the organisation as well as improving existing ones and will look to continue to introduce new technology within the department.
The role offers an opportunity for the right individual to step up into more senior role and continue to to develop their career further along this path.
You will manage an internal IT team of 5 and will also provide hands on capability yourself as a developer around the Microsoft Stack (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, SQL Server).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and Managing all IT related projects
- Development of systems using C#, SQL Server, ASP.Net or VB.Net
- Managing 3rd part agreements and internal staff responsible for supporting a desktop infrastructure
- Working with internal stakeholders to understand business needs as well as defining system requirements
- Scoping projects and creating business cases
- Creating an IT strategy including the introduction of new technologies
You will have previous experience in planning and managing project work as well as hands on development experience using Microsoft technologies (C#, ASP.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server or similar).
You will have excellent communication and organisational skills and any of the following would also be beneficial.
- Formal Project Management Experience
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring people
- Experience of BI related technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Infrastructure
- Experience of system architecture and developing a technology roadmap/strategy
Apply now for more details.