£22147 per annum
02922 671 373
15 days ago
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a large organisation to recruit for an IT Service Desk Analyst. This will be a permanent remote position based with an organisation in Newport. The successful candidate will be providing a high level of customer service so it is vital they posses a passion for helping others.
What the IT Service Desk Analyst will be doing
The purpose of the role is to be a Service Desk Analyst providing a high level of customer service through efficiently and effectively providing remote support for all the organisations locations. This will cover 1st line incident resolution and administration and control of all end user accounts.
What the IT Service Desk Analyst will be responsible for
- Be available on site to handle user queries and requests Monday to Friday between 8am - 6pm for 37 hours a week
- 5 day a week support on-call support as part of a rota
- Provide customer service and IT support via telephone calls, emails and an employee self-service platform.
- Remotely support PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripheral devices
- Remotely administer user accounts and access for all support applications, systems and folders.
- Provide local Desk side support for the local site
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels and in accordance with department guidelines
- Resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
- Use call logging system to accurately log all requests and incidents
- To work effectively and productively with Infrastructure, Applications and Vendor support teams
- Raising purchase orders
- Any other duties as required by the IT Service Desk Manager
What the IT Service Desk Analyst will bring to the team
- Experience within IT Service Delivery - minimum of 1 year
- Office 365 administration
- Solve 1st line technical problems
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Represent and promote the organisations values
- High personal integrity and a strong focus on personal accountability to deliver effective outcomes
- High level of oral and written communication skills
- Organised and able to own issues end to end
- Performance driven
- Customer focused
- Able to demonstrate empathy with the organisations care aims and values
- Commitment to developing culture of openness and partnership
- Best practice approaches to troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Good general level of education
- Active Directory administration
- Manage and prioritise own workload
- Evidence of continuing professional development
If you think this vacancy sounds like you then please apply online or call Zoiya Saleem to discuss the role in confidence on 07458 163209
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.