£34000 per annum
22 days ago
23 October 2021
We are looking an experienced IT Support Engineer to join a multi national Law firm based in Bristol. If successful you will join their large service desk team as the first point of contact for any user issues. Their service desk operates within an ITIL based framework providing support to the companies 4 offices.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Being the first point of contact for technical issues, resolving them or escalating them when required.
- Provide first, second and third level technical support as part of the Global IT User Support team. Take ownership of incidents and requests recording, prioritising, regularly updating tickets and users, investigating and troubleshooting to identify the root cause through to resolution. When necessary liaise and escalate to other technical teams.
- Following ITIL best practice to ensure all calls / tickets are logged & resolved within agreed SLA's.
- Previous experience working with an ITIL based service desk environment.
- Strong exposure to Windows desktop infrastructure: Windows 10, AD, Exchange, Office 365, etc.
- ITIL 3 / 4 certification.
- Knowledge of basic networking TCP/IP, WAN/LAN, patching.
- Excellent telephone manor, comfortable receiving a high volume of calls.
- Hardware set up & configuration: mobile phones, laptops, desktops etc.
- Basic salary of £34,000.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.