5 months ago
Yolk are currently looking to recruit two Junior Developers for a leading digital organisation in their brand-new state of art awarding-winning building based in Taunton. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high-performing environment with exposure to the very latest technology.
This is what you’ll be doing
As a Junior Developer you will be working with the latest, most innovative and exciting platforms and technologies to collect and supply hydrographic and geospatial data for the Royal Navy and many other nautical companies. Supporting merchant shipping, tourism and more in order to protect and support lives at sea.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Good knowledge of web and software development principles
- A good understanding of .NET, Java
- Experience of using some of the following; C#, .NET. ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server, Azure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
And this is what you’ll get in return
- A very competitive package including an excellent pension (up to 20%)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10am – 2pm)
- Remote working (up to 3 days per week)
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket/bike loan
- A range of additional benefits to support your lifestyle
- Generous leave allowance of 26.5 days increasing to 31.5 after 5 years
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.