14 days ago
01 December 2019
We are working with a large public body who are looking for an experienced L&D Business Partner to collaboratively work with all departments to plan design and deliver learning and development solutions. Their ideal candidate will have a blended and innovative approach to L&D who also has E-Learning/ Authoring experience.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Partner with managers to understand L&D needs, then plan, design and deliver L&D solutions, escalating to the L&D Manager where required.
- Review and manage existing partnerships with learning suppliers, and build new partnerships as relevant opportunities are identified.
- Contribute to the selection and management of external suppliers, such as Learning Management Systems, trainers and coaches
- Liaise with the HR management team and wider business to agree priority capability gaps and create bespoke blended solutions where applicable.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- CIPS or TAP qualification desirable but not essential
- Experience in design, delivery and management of learning in current job role
- Experience of presenting information using a variety of blended techniques (face to face, online, classroom etc)
What you’ll get in return
- £33k basic salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Excellent location with onsite parking
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role.