Circa £30,000 dependent on skills and experience
3 months ago
Do you have a wealth of experience working within the Food industry? Do you have a formal qualification in Microbiology, Food Science, HACCP or microbiology?
This is what you’ll be doing
The day to day responsibility will be the operation of the laboratories to ensure that sample and testing is carried out in accordance with the site’s testing schedules.
- Responsible for ensuring all tasks are carried out within the work area and are done so in a manner to protect product safety, integrity, quality and legality.
- Responsible for the positive release of finished products.
- Day to day development and training of lab personnel.
- To implement and maintain lab quality systems.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Food safety.
- Laboratory operations.
- Staff supervision.
- Formal qualifications in a relevant subject (microbiology, Food Science. Food Safety and HACCP)
And this is what you’ll get in return
Circa £30,000 based on skills and experience. A highly dynamic, growing organisation.
Are you up to the challenge?
Contact Jessica Harmer, an Engineering Specialist today on 02921 673753 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.